The bag making machine is a machine for making various plastic packaging or other material packaging bags. Its processing range is various sizes of plastic or other material packaging bags with different thickness and specifications. During the use of the bag making machine, there will be many problems. This article will help you to eliminate the use of the bag making machine.
1. The cold cutter of the flat mouth machine cuts continuously
When the cold cutting knife of the flat machine is always cutting continuously, check whether the cutting knife is sharp and whether it needs to be re-sharpened; check whether the balance of the upper and lower knives is appropriate balance.
2. The flat mouth machine cuts three or more strips, and the size of the bag is different.
Put a layer on the rubber roller behind the thin film, so that it can be evenly mixed with other materials.
3. The spring of the flat mouth machine is broken
If the self-adhesive strip is not in place, if it is tilted up and rolled into the spring, the spring will break, so the self-adhesive strip must be pasted properly during operation. Another reason is that the material is not neat or stuffed into the rubber roller, causing the spring to break.
3. There is a big difference between the two sides of the edge sealing of the bone bag making machine
It is necessary to adjust the aluminum pressure roller well, and adjust it to press both sides of the sealing edge, so as to avoid this situation.
4. The self-adhesive strips cut by the side sealing machine often stick to the conveyor belt
The self-adhesive strip is misplaced and stuck to the conveyor belt. It is necessary to adjust the self-adhesive position of the edge correcting machine behind.
5. There are burrs on the OPP cutting edge or the explosion-proof edge will be rotten
The hot knife and the suction arm are not adjusted properly. Normally, the hot knife cuts off by 2 cm, and the suction arm sends the material out.
6. The finished products cut out by the side sealing machine are of different lengths
The rubber roller slips because the pressure spring is not compressed, or the clamping plate behind is too tight, and it needs to be adjusted properly.
7. The flat mouth machine is blocked in front of the cold cutter
In this case, it should be that the bag is too strong, use a rubber band to attach a small piece of paper to the screw on the knife beam, cut out the tape and snap the bag down at the same time.
8. The output and winding thickness of the film blowing machine is uneven, and one side is thin
It needs to be wrapped around the electronic frame on the thin side until it fits.
9. The feeding of the printing bag is not smooth, and the electric eye is not sensitive enough
First check whether the electric eye is used correctly. The sensitive reaction of the electric eye to the color has a certain degree of attention. If the bag is a single color, use blue, and use red for heavy color. Red can be used for single color and heavy color. The roller under the electric eye of the edge correcting machine should be sprayed black. If the color of the bag is single and heavy, it is best to use a white background.
10. The new machine has not been cutting bags for a long time, and the cutter keeps cutting thinner films, or cutting at a certain place
This situation may be caused by the fact that after a period of running-in of the upper knife beam slider, the gap between the slider and the copper pad is too large, which in turn causes the cutter to cut continuously. The top seam (M6 inner corner) of the copper pad can be adjusted until the slider of the upper knife beam cannot be shaken by hand, but it cannot be adjusted too tight.
When the machine is turned on and cuts 15-20 sheets per minute, there is no obvious vibration of the upper knife beam, which proves that the gap is just right. In addition, the spring pressure of the upper beam can be adjusted.
11. The seal of flat mouth machine and R machine is not firm
(1) Check whether the hot knife is stuck: the hot knife is not sealed and cut smoothly, which will cause the seal to be sometimes firm and sometimes not firm.
(2) Check whether the knife edge is deformed or bent due to heating. The inspection method is to turn the hot knife to the bottom position. When the hot knife is about to touch the silicone roller or the silicone plate, use the light transmission method to judge whether the hot knife is bent. If it is bent, repair the flatness of the knife edge.
(3) Check whether the electron passing through the film is too strong. Test it with a film that has not passed through electrons. If it is sealed, see if there is any obvious change in the seal. If so, it proves that the film passing electron is too strong. It is recommended to change the material.
To sum up, it is inevitable to encounter various problems in the process of using the bag making machine. Don’t panic when encountering problems, find the cause of the problem, and solve the problem fundamentally, so as to effectively improve work efficiency.