Paper tube machine operating procedures and precautions
Paper tube machine is an important mechanical equipment specially used for paper tube production. Many industries will use this equipment. In order to ensure the normal operation of the paper tube machine and ensure production efficiency, when we use the paper tube machine, we must follow the paper There are also many problems that need to be paid attention to in the use of equipment.
What is the operating procedure of the paper tube machine?
1. Before work.
(1) The environment around the paper tube machine should be kept clean, and the materials and related auxiliary tools to be processed should be prepared. The operator should wear tight clothes or fasten the clothes. It is strictly forbidden for the operator to wear skirts, slippers, and loose hair to operate the equipment.
(2) Check whether the various parts of the paper tube machine can work normally.
(3) Before starting, use a special tool to clean the abrasive shaft, remove the excess glue in the mold shaft, and then blow it with compressed air.
(4) Be sure to refuel the brass sleeve before starting the machine.
(5) Before starting, the ventilation valve must be refueled frequently.
(1) Before entering the job, the operator must go through relevant training, know how to use the equipment, understand the structure and principle of the paper tube machine, and understand the safety protection.
(2) Untrained or unqualified employees shall not use the paper tube machine.
(3) When operating the equipment, operators should keep their energy and concentration, and must not drive desertions to avoid accidents.
(4) When cutting the paper tube, keep a certain distance from the machine, and wait for the paper tube to be placed before cutting.
(5) When the equipment is running, if it is found that the machine is abnormal or faulty, the machine should be stopped immediately and the abnormality should be dealt with in time.
(6) During the operation of the paper tube machine, the operator is not allowed to leave the work post without permission. When leaving, the power supply needs to be cut off.
3. After the work is over.
(1) After the production work is completed, all power must be turned off, and the tool must be placed in the designated position.
(2) Clean around the machine and maintain hygiene.
4. Regular maintenance.
(1) Keep the inside of the machine clean.
(2) Regularly check the lubricating parts, and refuel the motor, runner, etc. in time.
(3) If the machine is not used for a long time, it should be cleaned and covered with a protective cover.
(4) Check the parts from time to time to ensure that they can work normally, and there is no looseness or wear. If there is any fault, it should be repaired in time.
Matters needing attention after the paper tube machine is started
1. Check whether the printing ink meets the order requirements.
2. Check whether the adhesive meets the requirements.
3. Shaft sleeves, slide rails, cams, oil holes and other parts should be fully lubricated.
4. When the power is turned on, check whether there is anyone near the device, and remind to pay attention to safety.
5. Open the vacuum pump to verify the vacuum pressure, and open the air compressor to check the pressure adjustment of each part. After confirming that it is normal, connect the exhaust facility of the edging machine, run the exhaust, and open the glue pump to check whether the glue amount is normal.
6. After everything is confirmed to be normal, manual operation should be performed first to check whether each operating part is normal. If there is any fault, the fault should be eliminated first, and the semi-automatic operation should be used for production after confirmation.
I believe that through this article, everyone has a further understanding of the operating procedures of the paper tube machine and the precautions for the use of the equipment. If you need to know more about the paper tube machine, please feel free to contact us!