Types and advantages of square bottom valve bags
The square bottom valve bag is a small bulk packaging container, which is convenient, clean, and has good sealing performance. It is a more commonly used packaging material on the market. It is very convenient for the packaging of some construction materials and other powdery items. It has a sealing and The two types of open mouth have advantages compared with ordinary valve bags in terms of the number of items to be loaded and the convenience of placing them.
Types of square bottom valve bags
1. Paper-plastic composite square-bottom valve bag: It is made of kraft paper, composite resin, and woven fabric as the base material and then extruded film to form a high-strength base material. The bottom of the bag is aligned and folded.
2. Multi-layer kraft paper bag with square bottom valve: Multi-layer kraft paper bag is made of wood pulp paper as the base material. The color is divided into white kraft paper and natural kraft paper. The strength of the bag can be made from one to six layers according to customer requirements, printed and made The bag is integrated. Generally, the square bottom valve bag is usually made of three paper and one membrane valve bags, that is, three layers of kraft paper with a layer of PE film, so that moisture and leakage are better.
3. PP square bottom valve bag: the upper valve port or the lower valve port square bottom valve bag made of polypropylene woven fabric after color printing, which can improve the packaging efficiency than ordinary PP woven bags.
4. PE square bottom valve bag: a thermoplastic resin made by polymerization of ethylene, it has good corrosion resistance, electrical insulation, flexibility, elongation, impact strength and permeability, with clear patterns and bag surface It has the advantages of smoothness, good sealing, waterproof and moisture-proof, and anti-leakage.
Advantages of square bottom valve bags
1. Good strength: general woven bags use sewing thread for bottom and sealing. When sewing the bottom or sealing, the sewing needle will pierce the woven bag back and forth, which will produce a stress effect on the woven bag, resulting in the woven bag at the seam. The strength is reduced (only 2/3 of the strength of the bag body) and it is easy to break the bag, and the square-bottom valve bag uses adhesive to make the upper and lower bottoms to bond the two layers of woven fabric. The strength can reach more than twice that of the bag body woven fabric.
2. Good sealing: Ordinary sewing woven bags use sewing thread for bottom and sealing. When sewing the bottom or sealing, the sewing needle will pierce the woven bag back and forth, leaving many small holes on the woven cloth, and the sewing thread can’t block these at all. Small holes, these small holes can cause material leakage. Some packaging bags with strict sealing requirements have to put a film-lined bag inside the woven bag to prevent material leakage. Not only the cost is high, but the workers are also performing the filling operation. Time increases the labor intensity, and the square-bottom valve bag uses adhesive to make the upper and lower bottoms to bond the two layers of woven fabric to prevent leakage.
3. Good palletizing: With the development of production technology and the improvement of management level, various enterprises have strengthened storage management. In order to reduce the difficulty of loading and unloading, most of them use pallets to carry goods. Ordinary sewing woven bags are rounded and pointed at both ends after loading, and they are prone to slipping and causing unnecessary trouble after being stacked high. The square bottom valve bag is square and square after loading, the stacking is neat and beautiful, and the stacking height can be greatly increased to save storage space, and it is a packaging choice for goods that need to be containerized for export.
4. Easy filling: woven bags are mostly used for packaging granular and powdery items. Traditional sewing woven bags have a large material opening, which is easy to cause dust when filling, and the environment of the filling workshop deteriorates. Manual sewing and sealing, the position of the sewing thread changes greatly, and some even need to be reworked and sealed again. The valve port of the square bottom valve bag is designed according to the customer’s filling and discharging port. The discharging port and the valve port of the packaging bag are combined during filling, and the dust generated during filling is difficult to diffuse out, and the filling is completed No sealing is required for direct palletizing.
The above is the introduction of Huatian editor on the types and advantages of square bottom valve bags. The square bottom valve bags are also a kind of paste bottom bags. They are all made with a paste bottom machine as a packaging material. Our Huatian Packaging Machinery produces There are a variety of specifications of the bottom pasting machine barrel machine, which can meet the production and processing of different specifications of valve bags. If necessary, please contact us for consultation.