Nowadays, paper bag machines are used in all walks of life. This not only leads to more and more types of bag making machines, but also manufacturers of bag making machines emerge in endlessly. In fact, the process of making the paper bag machine is very simple. The working principle is to make the OPP PP, CPP, film, and PE film into a bag with a non-adhesive adhesive film at the entrance, and then seal on both sides. Because the bag making machine is environmentally friendly and simple, it is very popular among people. So how do we operate the bag making machine correctly?
Operating procedures of paper bag machine
Preparations before starting up
1. Check whether there is dust and debris around the equipment and remove them.
2. Load the film rolls according to the requirements of the production notice.
3. Adjust the size of the bag according to the production notice and process documents, install the heat-sealing knife, and initially adjust the positions of the slitting knife and the heat-sealing knife.
4. Turn on the power and set the temperature of the heat-sealing knife according to the requirements of the process documents.
5. Enter the relevant data of bag making and the required number of each bundle.
6. Select the edge of the pattern with larger color difference to adjust the sensitivity of the optical eye to make it meet the requirements.
1. Start the main motor, run at low speed, and then adjust the side position control to halve the film in the middle position.
2. Adjust the left and right nip rollers to align the left and right films, and adjust the front and back nip rollers to align the patterns.
3. Adjust the heat-sealing knife to make the heat-sealing within the required range of the bag.
4. Adjust the slitting blade to the desired position, and adjust the punching position to the scissors mouth.
5. Preliminarily adjust the machine speed, take a flat sample bag for preliminary inspection, if it does not meet the specified requirements, take another flat sample bag for heat-sealing value test.
6. Sort the bags produced, and select the bags with quality defects (such as folds, tunnels, pattern width, knife lines, poor heat sealing, four seals, etc.) and tie them up according to regulations.
7. The machine quality inspector will carry out the inspection. After passing the inspection, the certificate will be affixed and sent to the quality inspection room for random inspection.
8. During the production process, observe the bag making situation at any time and find abnormalities, and adjust immediately.
1. Turn off the main power switch, and then turn off the power switches of each part.
2. Clean up the sanitation of the machine and the site, and send the products to the general inspection room.
3. Make a record of on-duty, accurate and tidy.
1. Packing: The machine personnel sort out the products in this process, select the unqualified products with quality defects (such as folds, tunnels, pattern, knife lines, poor heat sealing, four seals, incomplete patterns, etc.), and select them as qualified The product is bundled and handed over to the machine quality inspector for inspection.
2. Inspection: The machine quality inspector will inspect the quantity and quality one by one. After the quantity and quality are all qualified, they are packed into the box as required and put into the packing list; the unqualified products selected are placed in the Inside the carton marked “Qualified”.
3. The machine personnel send the products on duty to the appearance quality inspection room.
4. The general quality inspector will conduct random inspections on the products submitted for inspection according to the specified proportions, and pack them into the warehouse after passing the inspection.
The above is all about the operating procedures of the bag making machine. When operating the bag making machine, the correct operating procedures must be strictly followed in order to improve the production efficiency to a certain extent.